This course covers the technology associated with video conferencing and an introduction to Ciscos video resolution for SIP, TIP and H.323 video communication (formerly called TelePresence). Products enclosed in this coaching ar C-series endpoints, VCS, Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM), MCUs and TelePresence Management Suite (TMS). Participants will gain in-depth sensible data with exercises on putting in, configuring, maintaining and basic troubleshooting ofthe equipment. Advanced topics in this course include advanced video network environments with firewall traversal, clustering, zoning and subzoning. In addition, students will use functions of the VCS to management access and information measure and use transforms, call policy and FindMe. Students will use TMS and VCS to provision SIP video and Jabber Video users, and will use CUCM to provision SIP audio and video.
At the end of this course students are able to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot a basic Telepresence network including endpoints, MCUs, TMS and VCS. Students can perceive advanced options of VCS and will be able to provision H.323, SIP and TIP on the VCS and CUCM Call Manager as applicable.
- VIVND/VND 9 – 5 Day Course
- ICND1 – 5 Day Course
- ICND2 – 5 Day Course
- TOUCH – Online, Included
- REMOTE – Online, Included
- NET101 – Online, Included
- Locate support documentation for Ciscos video product line.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco C-Series Codec.
- Describe call control protocols for Cisco TelePresence VideoCommunication Server (VCS), configure SIP and H.323 basicregistration capabilities and troubleshoot the Cisco VCS.
- Explore advanced VCS features, such as firewall traversal,clustering, zones and subzones, dial plans and security.
- Understand basic video communication settings in CUCM.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco MCUs.
- Understand Conductors role in MCU management andbasic configuration.
- Configure and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresenceManagement Suite (TMS).
- Use the Cisco Telepresence Management Suite and CiscoTelePresence Communication Server to provision SIP videoand Jabber Video clients.
- Use CUCM to provision SIP audio and video clients.
- TelePresence Content Server (TCS) overview.